At Missouri Credit Union, our main priority is the health, safety, and well-being of our staff and members. As the world continues to be impacted by the spread of COVID-19, we want to assure you that we are committed to serving your financial needs.
Our video tellers want to talk.
Per CDC guidance, effective March 20, all MCU locations began to operate as drive-up only. MCU staff will continue to be available via phone and email. Just give us a call - we'll get you to the right person.
Our video tellers are available at all seven branches via the drive-up Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Effective March 25, and until further notice, we will be closed on Saturday.
Here for our members.
In an effort to help our members we have made the following changes.
- We will not charge fees for ATM transactions at non-MCU or non-CO-OP ATMs. Please note, this does not include fees charged by the institution that owns the ATM.
- We are waiving the fee to transfer funds by phone, fax or email.
- We have increased the daily ATM withdrawal limit to $600 per day.
- We have increased the number of allowable Skip-A-Payments to two per year and are waiving the Skip-A-Payment fee*.
- Members who need to access their safe deposit box may do so by appointment only. Please contact us at 800.451.1477 to schedule an appointment.
- Members who need to increase their daily debit card spending limit may do so by contacting our call center at 800.451.1477.
Anywhere Banking Tools.
We encourage you to use our digitals tools for self-service banking and 24/7 account access.
- You can access your accounts using our Anywhere Banking Tools. It's a free and easy way to check your balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, pay bills, and more, from your desktop or mobile device 24 hours a day. With our mobile app, you can even electronically deposit checks. If you haven't registered for MCU@Home yet, it only takes a few minutes. Register now.
- While it is easier and faster (in most cases) to manage your account digitally, our call center remains available to assist members as needed.
Protect your account.
It is important to note that Missouri Credit Union will never call you or text you asking for personal information such as your MCU@Home login, account number, debit card number, or social security number. When in doubt, hang up and call us at 800.451.1477. We also recommend reviewing your account regularly and contacting us right away if you notice anything unusual.
You can review the Federal Trade Commission's advice for consumers to protect yourself from scams.
Resources for you.
We appreciate your cooperation as we do our part to keep our staff, members, and communities as safe and healthy as possible during this time.
*Restrictions do apply.