VISA Debit & Gift Cards
MCU offers VISA Debit Cards and Gift Cards to all members.
ATM rebates for active service members.
If you’re active in the military, this one’s for you—we’ll refund your ATM fees up to $5 if you’re stationed in the United States. If you are stationed in a foreign country, you’ll get a refund of $3.
So, go ahead. Use any ATM you want. No ATM hassles.
How to get this service:
You or an immediate family member can bring a copy of your orders to a personal financial officer at a MCU branch. They will be happy to setup this service on your account. That’s it.
MCU VISA Debit Cards
The MCU Debit Card is available at no charge with any MCU checking account. You can use it at any VISA merchant, and to get cash from ATMs.
- No per transaction fee (if used at an ATM without a CO-OP Network logo, there will be a fee).
- Daily limits: Your Money with Interest $2,000; Your Money with Perks $2,000; and Your Money Your Way $1,000.
How to sign up for a MCU VISA Debit Card:
- Call MCU — (573) 874-1477 (Columbia) or (573) 635-8007 (Jefferson City) or (800) 451-1477 (Toll-Free outside of Columbia or Jefferson City only);
- Visit a Branch — Come by and talk to your personal financial officer; or
- Fax or Email — Complete the MCU VISA Debit Card Agreement, sign it and return it via fax to (573)874-1300 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using Your Debit Card for Online Purchases
If you use your VISA Debit Card for online purchases, you may want to create an additional security password. VISA confirms your identity with the password. Check out the details of the Verified By VISA service.
MCU VISA Gift Card
- Quicker to use than checks or cash
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Use anywhere VISA is accepted
- Check balance and purchases online
- Low minimum balance of $25 -maximum balance of $750
Ask a MCU teller at one of our convenient locations in Columbia or Jefferson City about the MCU Visa Gift card today.
The Visa Gift card is a prepaid card that can be useful at millions of locations where Visa debit cards are accepted, including retail stores, online merchants, and mail and phone orders. Because it’s a prepaid card, spending is limited to the initial amount of money placed on the card by the purchaser.
The Visa Gift card is an ideal choice for birthdays, holidays, weddings and all your gift-giving occasions.
The recipient can use the Visa Gift card to buy what they want, when they want.
The Visa Gift card is safer than cash – it can be replaced if lost or stolen. Please review the Terms and Conditions provided with your card for the specific provider’s card replacement policy.
The Visa Gift card provides the protection and security features you have come to expect from Visa. Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details.
The Visa Gift card works at millions of places that accept Visa debit cards including retail stores, online merchants, and mail and phone orders.
To activate your gift card and receive a PIN for point of sale purchases (POS) only call 1-866-244-5360. For balance inquiries, customer service and a list of fees go to www.harlandclarkegiftcard.com or call 1-866-244-5360. An inactivity fee of $5.00 will be assessed the first of each month after 12 months of inactivity.