Missouri Credit Union, an equal opportunity employer, is always looking for highly motivated people who believe in providing excellent member service to our most important resource – Our Members! If you are interested in joining our team, listed below are the current openings for you to explore. All Full Time positions include an extensive benefit package.
For information on how to apply, see Submitting Your Resume below.
Current Positions Available:
System Support Specialist
Position available in Jefferson City
Missouri Credit Union is seeking a System Support Specialist to provide primary support for all end users on a variety of hardware/software issues. Duties will include installing and troubleshooting computer related hardware, software and peripheral and also providing assistance in network administration and support. Hours are primarily 7:30am-5:30pm M-F plus rotational weekend hours. Requirements include an Associates Degree in CS/MIS or related field. Two or more years of working experience can be a replacement for degree requirement.
Data Security Manager
Position available in Columbia
Major responsibilities include:
– Develops, communicates and implements data and computer security policies and procedures.
– Confers with executive management and I.T. personnel to identify and plan for security for data, software applications, hardware, telecommunications, and computer installations.
– Review computer logs and messages and develop tests on systems to identify and report any possible violations of security.
– Works with external service providers and vendors to identify, select, and implement data security, backup and archiving software, hardware, and processes.
– Develops and communicates standards of use, operations, and security of network and data.
-Ensure the appropriate storage of all credit union vital records in accordance with MCU procedures, policies and guidelines including all state and federal rules and regulations.
– Ensures network (LAN/WAN, telecommunications, and voice) security access and protects against unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
– Manage, configure, modify and monitor MCU’s firewall.
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in Information or Computer Science or related field with 3-5 years experience in Cisco firewall administration and configuration or a related field. Possess advanced proficiency in the knowledge of computer network administration. Must be able to obtain CCNA Security.
Position available in Columbia
Missouri Credit Union is seeking a Programmer Analyst. Major responsibilities include: programming in new applications, modifying and troubleshooting of existing applications. Hours are primarily 8:30am-5:30pm M-F plus rotational schedule as backup of system operations. Requirements are a BS in CS/MIS or related field plus two or more years working experience in Symitar’s PowerOn programming and PDF Symform design. Enjoy a competitive salary and an attractive benefit plan, including free employee health and dental insurance, 401K matching, educational assistance & much more.
We offer three methods for submitting your resume:
E-mail: Please e-mail resume to the MCU Personnel Officer.
FAX: (573) 874-1300
Missouri Credit Union, Attn: H.R.
P.O. Box 1795
Columbia, MO 65205-1795
Missouri Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)