Not for profit. Yes for you.
Missouri Credit Union was built to serve a community of people. Our members matter, and we're committed to seeing them and their money do more. That's why we invest in our members through educational resources, low fees, and better rates.
Credit unions are not-for-profit. This means we're out to please our members and not shareholders.
- It's easy to become a member
- 35,000-plus members strong
- 30,000-plus free ATMs
- 5,000-plus shared branches
- Interest-bearing accounts
- Your funds are insured by NCUA and ESI
- Auto Rewards
- Overdraft Protection
- Scholarships for high school seniors
Better rates. Fewer fees.
We strive to provide low loan rates, high earnings, and the technology to make banking a breeze.