Quickly and securely make a payment on your MCU loan using your checking, savings, debit or credit card* from another financial institution.
You can make one-time payments or set up recurring payments.
- Make a one-time payment for a $10 fee – no registration required if you use Express Pay
- Set up scheduled one-time or recurring payments online – a $10 fee will be charged for each payment
- Access your account with your email and password (this requires separate registration – registering for MCU@Home does not register you for this service)
- Save payment sources for future payments using Store Pay Accounts
- View your payment history
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- MCU accounts and MCU debit cards cannot be used
- Maximum payment amount is $600 for credit/debit cards; $2,500 for ACH
- Allow two business days from the transaction date for payments to post
- Service not available to members under 18
- Loan must be in good standing to pay via the Payment Portal
- Contact the Real Estate Department for additional instructions on how to make a mortgage payment
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS TO MAKE LOAN PAYMENTS:
- BillPay from an outside financial institution
- Make a payment at an MCU branch or CO-OP Shared branch
- Mail your payment to PO Box 1795 Columbia, MO 65205-1795
- Use the external transfer option within MCU@Home
- See a Financial Officer to set up recurring automatic transfers from another financial institution
* Visa restricts the use of Visa credit cards for loan payments. For additional details, see Visa credit card rules.