Quickly and securely make a payment on your MCU loan using your checking, savings, or debit/credit card* from another financial institution.
Loan Payment Options**:
- Use the Transfer Money option within MCU Anywhere or the MCU mobile app
- Make a payment at an MCU branch or CO-OP Shared branch
- BillPay from an outside financial institution
- Mail your payment to PO Box 1795 Columbia, MO 65205-1795
- See a Financial Officer to set up recurring automatic transfers from another financial institution
- Use Payment Portal to pay by credit/debit card*
Payment Portal Benefits & Details:
- No registration required if you use Express Pay
- Make a one-time payment, set up a scheduled one-time payment, or create recurring payments online
- $10 fee charged for each payment
- Maximum payment amount is $600 for credit/debit cards; $2,500 for ACH
- Allow two business days from the transaction date for payments to post
- MCU accounts and MCU debit cards cannot be used
- Access your account with your email and password (this requires separate registration – registering for MCU Anywhere does not register you for this service)
- Save payment sources for future payments using Store Pay Accounts
- View your payment history
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Service not available to members under 18
- Loan must be in good standing to pay via the Payment Portal
- Contact the Real Estate Department for additional instructions on how to make a mortgage payment
*Visa, MasterCard, and Discover restricts the use of Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards for loan payments. For additional details, see Visa, MasterCard, or Discover for credit card rules.
**Costs may vary.