Equifax Data Breach
Equifax, one of the three major credit-reporting agencies, recently announced a data breach impacting an estimated 143 million consumers.
For more information about the Equifax breach, or to determine if your information may have been compromised, visit Equifax’s website, www.equifaxsecurity2017.com or contact their call center at 866.447.7559.
- Federal Trade Commission: “The Equifax Data Breach: What to Do”
- Federal Trade Commission: “Equifax isn’t calling”
- Experian: “Data Breach: Five Things to Do After Your Information Has Been Stolen”
- Forbes: “What Millennials Need to Know About the Equifax Credit Breach”
- TransUnion: “Protecting your identity”