Missouri Credit Union now offers Samsung Pay.
Samsung Pay makes transactions super easy it uses two technologies: Near Field Communication (NFC) and Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST). That means you can make payments all most anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. And it’s safe. Samsung Pay doesn’t store or share your payment information, so you can pay without worry.
Set up a Samsung Account or from your mobile device (Apps->Settings->Personal->Accounts). Samsung Pay works with the following phones:
- S7 Active
- S7 Edge
- S6 Active
- S6 Edge
- S6 Edge+
- Note 5
- From the home screen touch the Apps icon.
- Touch the Samsung folder. (Note: if your mobile device does not come preloaded with the app, in your Samsung Folder, you can download the app from the Play Store or Galaxy apps. It’s recommended to download using WiFi.)
- Touch Samsung Pay
- Touch Install to download and install Samsung Pay.
- Touch Install again to install any update.
- App is installed; Touch Open.
- From the home screen touch the Apps icon. (If preloaded on your phone.)
- Touch the Samsung folder.
- Touch Samsung Pay.
- Touch Start.
- Enter Samsung Account ID and password.
- Review the Samsung Terms of Service. Then touch Agree to All.
- Next choose to use a PIN or your fingerprint for verification when using Samsung Pay.
- Then, touch later if you don’t want to add a card or touch ADD to add a card.
- From the Home screen touch Apps. (If preloaded on your phone.)
- Touch the Samsung Folder.
- Touch Samsung Pay.
- To add a card, touch ADD.
- You can add your card using your device’s camera or by manually inputting the information.
- If you use your device’s camera, align your card within the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date.
- Confirm the card information and enter the CVV code and postal zip manually. Then, touch Next.
- Review the Terms of Service. Then, touch Agree to All.
- You will need to verify your card. Touch Call Your Bank.
- Until you call MCU, you will see your card in Samsung Pay with the message Verify Card underneath it.
- The Member Services Representative will confirm your identity, and complete the verification process.
- You will receive a message on your device that Samsung Pay is ready to use.
- Once your eligible card is registered in Samsung Pay you can activate the Simple Pay feature by swiping your screen from the bottom, just above the Home key, toward the top of the screen.
- The most recently added or used card is displayed. Swipe left or right to scroll through your registered cards.
- When you have selected a card, either place your finger on the Home key to verify your fingerprint or touch ENTER PIN to enter your Samsung Pay PIN.
- Samsung Pay will indicate that you are ready to make a payment.
- Typically, transactions made with Samsung Pay are listed under each listed under each payment card for one month. Any transactions that don’t appear can be viewed within MCU’s mobile banking app.
We hope this never happens to you but here are the five steps to lock your card:
- Go to Find My Mobile and then move your cursor over Find.
- Enter your Samsung account information and then click Sign In.
- Click Lock My Device and Samsung Pay.
- Review the information on Lock My Device and Samsung Pay. Then click Lock.
- To lock your device’s screen, enter your PIN, then click Lock.